Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Funshine, Friends and Cooking


Our beautiful cookies - picture by Miss R.

Me and my best friend Miss M had a sleepover last week. We watched movies, baked cookies, had lots of fun food and played on my trampoline with soap and the hose, it was very fun. I got a sunburnt bum from laying on the trampoline, which was not so fun whoopsies! We also got to go to the beach that afternoon too. When Miss M and I were meant to be going to bed, we played games and talked for another hour. In the morning my big brother said that there was a huge storm through the night. Normally I wake up even when it rains, but lucky I stayed asleep cause storms scare me quite a bit. I love my friends so much! and love spending time with them on the weekends.  I hope you have fun reading this, maybe you could bake some cookies sometime too!

Bye from Miss R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed by my parents and will be published soon if they are appropriate. Thanks, Miss R