Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

The Noosa nature walk

There's so much to see 

This after noon we went to Noosa main beach and had a very long walk through the bushland. We saw 5 lizards including a blue tongue that my brother Mr T spotted out. At first when we were walking to the bushland we saw lots of baby scrub turkeys. It was quite windy when we got on the beach and all the wind blew the sand everywhere. Luckily I had sunglasses on, so did dad and mum but not my big brother. We took lots of photos and we got to see the sunset on the beach it was beautiful. The waves were a bit choppy though which wasn't good surfing conditions. We saw so many wonderful things there is always more to explore in Noosa. I love Noosa!
  
I hope you have a wonderful time reading my blog!
From miss R

All photos are by Me Miss R, except for the one on the bottom left, it was taken by my Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed by my parents and will be published soon if they are appropriate. Thanks, Miss R